Team Registration Info and Guidelines
We will be running a team points championship for our Wednesday night series in season 7. If this goes well we will look at possibly integrating the team championships into all other series in the future. There are a few specific rules that must be followed for teams that wish to participate.
- Teams must fill out the team registration form before they can be considered for points.
- Teams can consist of as many drivers as you want, but you have to have at least 3 drivers to register a team. One team per driver. no exceptions or switching mid season.
- Points will be calculated by adding up each drivers individual points and then dividing that number by the number of drivers on the team. So just an average total.
- If you are on a team you need to have 2/3 of your drivers participate in the race. That means they need to run the full race or race until they fail to qualify for the next round. If you have 4 guys on your team and only 2 make the race you will receive no team points that week. Keep that in mind when you are registering your team’s. This rule does not affect individual points. You will still get your points towards the individual championship.
- No vulgar team names will be allowed. Team names need to appropriate for all audiences.
- Team drivers must run their team name or logo somewhere visible on their car.